Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Day 1: Touching<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Day 1: Touching
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
6 people like this.
Hi Suniti,
Thank so much for this wonderful exploration of touch! It was most touching indeed! The phrase "effortless effort" came into my head- the bounces are such a great shifter. Your voice and pace are perfect -encouraging spaciousness and ease. What a great start to the series- looking forward to completing homework assignment and joining you in the continuing exploration.
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxxx
Jenny S
8 people like this.
This was a dreamy sequence for me. Your use of imagery and some mind-blowing concepts (feel your skin from the inside/from the blood side) I was able to go way inwards and feel the familiar postures in a whole new way. I loved this 🙏🏻❤️
Summer
7 people like this.
What a beautiful practice! I adore your teaching and feel reawakened through my skin this morning. Such a poignant way to reconnect with our oh so subtle experiences. With love and gratitude, thank you ❤️
Michael S
6 people like this.
Thank you for offering a second season, Suniti! I really appreciate how subtle and thoughtful these practices are. 
Fern S
4 people like this.
Oh Suniti, this was just lovely. Thank you for always showing me how to be curious in my own body. You help me move in ways I didn't know I could. I did most of this practice with my eyes closed and it was heavenly. I also loved your little giggles. I wish I could be giving you one of my rocks like I used to before class.  So much gratitude :)
Suniti
2 people like this.
Michelle F  What a beautiful share. Thank you. I'm so glad this resonated with you and I love that "effortless effort" bubbled up.
Suniti
2 people like this.
Jenny S Yes!  I love how a simple shift of perspective can deepen our personal experience of the postures. It's lovely that you were able to travel in.  Thank you for sharing!
Suniti
2 people like this.
Hi Summer, Being more present for the skin body can be quite profound. I'm so glad this resonated with you. Sending love. 
Suniti
2 people like this.
Michael S Wonderful!  Hi again... I just wrote you to tell you the 2nd season is out and here you are!  So glad these classes are meeting and supporting your practice.
Suniti
2 people like this.
Fern S , Oh yes, I love practicing with my eyes closed. Sounds lovely. I too would love to receive one of your special gifts. I imagine that we will practice together in person again. Sending love.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial