Everyday Somatic Yoga: The Back Pain Special<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: The Back Pain Special
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
A beatiful practice to help me wind down and feel more space, ease and fluidity in my pelvic region. Thank you Lydia.
Lydia Zamorano
Glenford N Very happy to hear this practice supported you Glenford. Peace, Lydia 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Oh my gosh, that was delicious! I appreciate the masterful teaching, and am blessed and continue to be impressed with the caliber of teaching on this platform. Thank you, Lydia!
Lydia Zamorano
Rachel S That is wonderful news Rachel. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this comment! Warmth, Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Lydia, for this beautiful and calming practice! I have enjoyed doing it! Namaste! ❤️🥰
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan You are so welcome Sandra! Thanks for leaving a note here. Wishing you a peaceful day. Lydia 
Katie H
1 person likes this.
Oh I love these somatic classes! I found trying to isolate each half of my low back really challenging! Makes me wonder if I have some imbalances that couldn’t hide in that position! Still finding my way back into my body and moving breath with movement. At the end of the practice my back felt amazing but one side of my upper fluted felt totally flat. I’m curious what unraveling is taking place! Huge thank you for this thoughtful class and supporting me in my unwinding and re-meeting of self.
Lydia Zamorano
Katie H Hi Katie! It feel so happy that these classes have supported you to unwind and re-meet yourself. It's a gift for me to know this! With gratitude, Lydia 
Gabriella N
Always lovely practicing with you Lydia 🫶🏽💗🫶🏽
Lydia Zamorano
Gabriella N thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed the practice Gabriella. With a big smile, Lydia 
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial