30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 17: Head to Toe Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 17: Head to Toe Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jess D
3 people like this.
I love the transition into Half Moon in this sequence. It's such a safe and accessible way to approach a super challenging balance pose. I can't wait to try this with my class next week!
Dannette W
2 people like this.
Lot of Wins for me with this sequence.Tend to get frustrated with not being able to hold the balance poses - the transition here into Half Moon was superb and helped encourage me to really focus on holding the pose. Learning something new about my body every day.
Luisa C
2 people like this.
Fantastic sequence!! I can feel my mind and body are connecting much more than on the first week! Thanks, Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Jess! I love when I personally can transition into half moon smoothly and really lock it in, feels like such an amazing pose when all aspects are dialed in!! Used to be the hardest pose for me!
Robert Sidoti
Yes Dannette!! We like 'wins' sometimes:) So happy the transition worked well for you and you were able to find some balance and focus! Rock on my friend and see you tomorrow!
Robert Sidoti
That's the whole idea with this Luisa! And with every comment you make, it validates it's over and over, love to hear your voice come through in this forum!
Maria Elena D
Hey, so great to start with a toe stretch, they've been working so hard these past 16 days, hadn't realized how tight they were, what a relief! and I achieved a side plank, full side plank, on both sides, :) feeling stronger everyday. thank you Robert! I'm loving this challenge. Good day all!
Erika H
2 people like this.
I had to skip yesterday, so I just did #16 and this one together. Wonderful! I never thought I'd miss the push-ups, though.... Thanks Robert!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Day 17. Appreciating how far I've come, as well as the things I haven't mastered. Thank you for this practice!
Robert Sidoti
Scuba Chick!! I love all of your posts!! Thank YOU for being here!
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial