Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Azar V
1 person likes this.
Great quick energizer for my busy morning! Thanks very much!
Alana Mitnick
Alright Azar! So delighted to be practicing together! Wishing you a wonderful day. ~ Alana
Lori
1 person likes this.
Lovely earthbound, grounding energy, and deep freedom in the legs. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Lori! So delighted to be practicing together. I love the freedom that comes with actually feeling grounded. xoA
Debra D
1 person likes this.
Dear Alana - I find your calming energy very nourishing. I'm in a busy mode at th moment and this practice is just the right amount of time and effort and relaxation to bring me to my mat even when I'm feeling pressured by my schedule. 😊
Alana Mitnick
Hi Debra! I'm so delighted to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime! It's such an important reminder to take time for ourselves to breathe, move a little, and relax. I am continually amazed at how it doesn't take much to feel better. Keep it up! Love, Alana
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Great grounding and relaxing basic practice. I enjoy your soothing voice too. One tech thing: the video stops every time I play this around 19 minutes in (squat pose) and I have to switch to audio only at that point (no problem but just thought you would want to know).
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elissa! So delighted to be practicing together online! Hmmm... we haven't had any problems playing the video on our end. Have you tried refreshing your browser? It may be your internet connection and/or basic video playback issues. Let us know if we can help! xoA
Ted J
Just did this one again and still love it.
Alana Mitnick
Great, Ted!
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial