Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali H
1 person likes this.
Another beautiful practice Alana. I am really enjoying this series. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Ali H! So happy to know that you are enjoyed this series. Stay close and keep me posted on your Yoga journey. Warmly, Alana 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Perfect.....
Alana Mitnick
So happy that you enjoyed this practice, Tracy C! Wishing you a beautiful weekend! Love, Alana 
Bri Fink
1 person likes this.
Awesome class. I have been struggling with tight hips and hamstrings. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you.
David G-
1 person likes this.
Hey Alina: Loved that "float up" cue. That is effective to remind us of being light. I was sore all over (moving boxes) and so this morning's practice was super effective to bring my body back to homeostasis. Thanks!!! 
Alana Mitnick
Bri Fink, So great to hear! Glad you enjoyed the class. I hope your hips and hamstrings are feeling good. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi David G-, I admire your dedicated yoga practice! It's amazing how effective it is as targeting the physical body and so much more... inviting a sense of inner calm, balance, and spaciousness. I'm glad you found the cue helpful. Great to know. Warmly, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, I did the practice last thing at night to calm down and relax after a busy day crunched over my laptop. Feeling more centered and ready for a good night's sleep. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Glenford N I’m so glad to hear that you felt more centered after the practice. I hope you slept well! Namaste, Alana 
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial