Good Morning Yoga: Everyday Flow <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Everyday Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Marlo! Thanks so much for joining me in this flow. So glad that you found length and space in Triangle. It's a such a classic and timeless shape to explore! Love, Alana 
Guillaume
1 person likes this.
One of my favorites. Thanks so much !
Alana Mitnick
Hi Guillaume, Great to hear from you! Thanks so much for joining me! Best wishes, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Nice practice, Alana! It helped me to wake up and breath easier! Thanks!
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Sandra Ž. I love hearing that you are feeling more awake and breathing easier. Stay close to this feeling. Love, Alana 
Anastasia T
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice.  Just what I needed.  I can't wait to tell my mom to try it - we both love your videos and do them multiple times a week.  Question - where are your tank tops from?  They seem long and what I am looking for, but I can't seem to find that style anywhere.   Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thank you.                    - Anastasia, Brooklyn, NY
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear from you, Anastasia T! It warms my heart to know that you and your mom are enjoying these practices. As for your question, the longer tank tops are a mix of Beyond Yoga, Ripple, Hyde, and Lululemon from several years ago, though it's seems like the current trend is CROP tops everywhere! Stay close. Love, Alana 
LOUISE F
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice - I feel refreshed, warm and alive. Blessings to you Alana xxx
Alana Mitnick
LOUISE F, I am so delighted to hear that you feel refreshed, warm and alive! How wonderful! Sending love and blessings to you, as well. XoA
Catherine M
1 person likes this.
When can we expect a new season from Alana including an hour of practice time. I absolutely love her energy and classes. Love & blessings, Kate
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial