Heartful: Loving-Kindness Meditation<br>Kira Sloane

Heartful: Loving-Kindness Meditation
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Johanna L
3 people like this.
My father is dying. He has been doing so for 17 years, it´s been such a painful and hard struggle. Now, we really believe it´s the last one. My tears fell instantly during this practice , I SO much wish happiness, freedom for and peace and freedom for me and my father. I´m so tired out of this battle with death. This practice / prayer was spot on the pain in my heart .Just by saying this loud, the most inner longing for peace..it was both painful and beautiful, it felt like it maybe it can come true. I will do this again tomorrow. Thank you.
Kira Sloane
Oh dear Johanna, I am so sad for all the grief and suffering you have endured. I wish you both peace and freedom. Stay close and thank you. Love, Kira
Lori
Yes.
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
Doing this 4 month later since last time. My father did die this spring And this practice feels and means something else now. I don´t feel pain, I´m tired, but there are softer feelings. I couldn't´t do the whole practice this time ether, but maybe in time . Thank you.
Kira Sloane
Oh Johanna, I am so sorry about your father. Be gentle with yourself. Love, Kira
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
this sitting together istruly a blessing and those flowers are amazing! thank you so much kira - a precious practice! have a beautiful day
loveandpeacexxx
Kira Sloane
Pam S
What a beautiful, peaceful and hopeful practice, Kira. Thank you .
~love
Pam S
What a beautiful, peaceful and hopeful practice, Kira. Thank you .
~love
Kira Sloane
Hi there Pam! So sweet to see you here. xok
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial