Yoga Groove: Back Care Program<br>Paul Hardiman

Yoga Groove: Back Care Program
Paul Hardiman

Watch this Practice
Eric K
2 people like this.
Clarity all the way through - including when we did "pull a pint" . . . Wonderfully subtle practice.
Paulie Hardiman
Thanks Eric, so glad it's working for you.
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Hi Paulie, so glad I found this practice! I have low back problems due to a herniated disc from years ago, along with tight hips and hamstrings. This was excellent and gave me space and relief in the lower back. Wonderful positions......the twist holding one knee was lovely. The lounging position is new to me, wonderful but I had pain in my knees (cranky). Is there some way I can accomadte my knees in this without compromising the stretch?
Opening the fascia is what I am striving for, to get a great release in my hips and low back
This practice I will do daily. Grateful for your teaching.
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Hi Paulie I have a question. When stretching the hips in lunge, when I reach back to arrempt to grab my foot, I get terrible spasms in my hamstrings, both legs. I found it better to stay in Lizard pose, but wanted to know if you can suggest something to get my hammies more stretched out. Stretching every day, but they're so tight. Thanks for any suggestions, grateful for this practice.
Paulie Hardiman
Hey Joan , I thank you for including this practice as part of your practice. I am away teaching for one more day and will answer your questions soon. In the meantime,don't do anything that hurts and we will find an alternative solution soon.
TS
TS
1 person likes this.
Wow, just wow! Thanks so much!
Jean P
1 person likes this.
What a delight. The practice was amazing. Thanks!
Lisa M
1 person likes this.
This was just wonderful. Thank you
Jolynne D
1 person likes this.
that went by fast! what a lovely practice. love loungeasana.
Crista C
1 person likes this.
this was exactly what my lower back needed, wonderful, thank you!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial