10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 8: Deeper Layers<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 8: Deeper Layers
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Lori
2 people like this.
Something in this particular practice has pierced a layer that, thus far, is but a swirling, nebulous, chaotic landscape. This is where I will stay and breathe. It may be a while. Thank you so much for your quiet, formidable suggestions.
Rosemary Garrison
You are so very welcome. Thank you for diving in with me...
Matthew
2 people like this.
liked the idea of ones breath accompanying oneself in the practice (if i heard correct!). thanks again.
Rosemary Garrison
You did hear correctly! And I'm happy if this helped... it's good to have assistance as we enter the mysteries.
Lori
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for these wonderful practices, Rosemary Garrison . I have been listening to one of them nearly every day as an adjunct to my personal morning meditation practice, and each time hear something new that helps me refine, enhance, and go deeper. Lots of shantis to you.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, dear Lori. What a gift you are.
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Feeling very peaceful and as if I have connected to an energy source which is all knowing and loving. This is big stuff. Thank you [Rosemary for guiding me on the journey. Namaste.
Kate M
3 people like this.
This challenge has been a great way to introduce an evening sit into my day: something I've been thinking of doing, since I established a routine with a morning sit. Bracketing the day... 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I loved the beautiful pace of this practice and the words just this breath. So calming so soothing allowing me to sit with my thoughts and allow them to disappear. Namaste.
Glenford N
Combing your meditation with Sarah Lowe's 20 minute flows for the best of starts to my day. I'm finding it easier to deal with the stresses and demands of the day by using your techniques. Namaste.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial