Good Morning Yoga: Greet the Day
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
I’ll describe this one: Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh 👌
Christel B
1 person likes this.
What a great gentle way to greet the day! The first forward fold held for three minutes really stretched the fascia all along my back. even though at first I was resistant to holding it for that length of time. It's refreshing to do some more Yin yoga especially at the beginning or ending of the day. Namaste.
Kit & Dee Dee
Thanks for the freedom to sip my coffee during our morning yoga. Wonderful practice today! Thank you so much.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny, So nice to SEE you! Aaaaaahhhh is right. :) xoA
Alana Mitnick
Hi Christel! That's exactly it... I love incorporating aspects of yin yoga into my practice, anytime of day, especially morning or evening. Those longer holds do awaken and stretch the fascia, which at first can feel like a wall of resistance, but with the time the body opens and changes. That's the magic. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Kit &amp; Dee Dee! You're the BEST! Enjoy your cup of coffee and Yoga! It's wonderful to practice together. xoA
Emfortee
This has really set up my Sunday morning! i am definitely chilled but also feel vibrant and ready to enjoy the day! Enjoyed this a lot! Thank you 😊
Alana Mitnick
Hi Emfortee! What a wonderful combination... chill, vibrant and ready to enjoy the day! Yoga is happening. :) Love, Alana
Julia V
Beautiful practice! I've been doing a lot of half hour practices lately and just loved what a difference the extra 15 mins made - could really luxuriate in wonderful stretchy-ness and have time to find peace! Thank you!
Lori
Thank you Alana Mitnick . I love this practice. It's like being home in Ojai...so wonderful!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial