The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jeanette O
2 people like this.
Thank you! I really enjoyed your teaching style and the flow, and how you use friendly and invitational language.

I wasn't sure when to start the playlist as the songs were a bit heavy on the lyrics and listening to your voice and them at the same time was a bit tiring. Any suggestions there? I ended up enjoying the music after class instead, which was nice! :)
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah! Wow this gentle heart nourishing practice was awakening. You are so gentle and caring as you guide us into the poses. I look forward to tomorrow! Peace and blessings! Namaste!
Elissa P
2 people like this.
nice. felt so much better after this. Thank you! I look forward to tomorrow's practice. One note: I did try the spotify playlist for this practice (day 1) and it didn't seem to "go with" this at all ... felt really jarring and "not right". Maybe they have the wrong playlist? Anyways, once I turned that off I was able to re-immerse and be with you in the awesomeness.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Glenford! Thank you for joining the challenge and so happy to hear this was a nourishing exploration for you. I would love to hear how the rest of the challenge goes for you. Wishing you a beautiful day, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Nancy! How's it going for you? I am so happy to be practicing together and happy to hear this was a good evening practice for you! All the very best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Jeanette! Thank you for joining the challenge - so happy to be practicing together. I totally understand about the music - some days I really enjoy practicing along with music and some days I would rather not use music. If you are looking for something a little softer and without lyrics, you may try just searching "meditation music" on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/search/results/meditation%20music . I hope this helps - let me know how it goes! Warm regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Tracy! I am so happy you are here and enjoying the challenge! My heart feels grateful to be practicing together online. It's great to connect and let me know how the rest of the days are for you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Elissa! So happy you are here and enjoying the practice! Sorry to hear the playlist wasn't the right fit for you. Maybe try something a little softer like this meditation music next time: https://open.spotify.com/search/results/meditation%20music or maybe just practice to the rhythm and sound of the breath. All the best!
Sara S
2 people like this.
Dear Sarah I was pressed in time competed only 30 min this was fantastic ! I am a runner and need a good stretching class that didn't the job ! Can't wait for tomorrow's challenge namaste
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear Sara! Thank you for doing the challenge with me! Happy Friday!
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial