The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Lisa B
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah for sharing your kind encouragement. I was so lifted with the encouragement to be thankful with what I am giving and that what I am giving is enough. We all need to be taught that and reminded of that so thank you for the practice that provided both! Lisa
Sarah Beston
Hi Lisa! You are so welcome and yes, we all need to be reminded of this from time to time! Wishing you a beautiful week. All the best, Sarah
Susan F
1 person likes this.
Such a wonderful work out! I managed it despite just ending an 8 week hiatus due to a fractured foot! Feeling better already, and stronger too! Looking forward to the next in the challenge. Thank you and Namaste!
Joy A
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful practice I just started today than you 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Susan - I am so sorry I missed your comment from months ago! How is your foot feeling? I had a similar injury a few years back and it was quite the lesson in slowing down and resting (not always easy for me!). Wishing you a beautiful summer season. All the best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Joy - Welcome! I am so happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime! Reach out any time if I can help you find any specific practices. All the best, Sarah
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I so loved this practice. I have been feeling rushed by some vinyasa flows recently, and so appreciated a slower pace. I enjoyed having the time to feel myself deeply easing into postures; each posture felt deeply satisfying and interesting. I also love your cues for heart-opening; they seemed to really resonate. Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for sharing, Ali! It is so nice to hear about your experience of the practice and I am happy to hear that this was a good pace for you. Wishing you a beautiful week!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Lovely, luminous sequence! Thank you for your gentle encouragement and guidance, Sarah. Looking forward to tomorrow : )  Be well !
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy that you are enjoying the Heart's Delight Challenge, Kate! Thanks for sharing your experience with me! Stay well, Sarah
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial