Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: It's a New Day<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: It's a New Day
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you! This is such a wonderful challenge, and today was a wonderful class. I really appreciate the progression in strength building each day. 
Shelley Williams
Rachel Hi Rachel! How did the challenge go as a whole? Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for your nice note!
Shelley Williams
Devi Thank you Devi! xoxox
Amy T
love your series!  thank you!
Stephanie V
I am loving your classes!  I also love your yoga outfit today!  Where did you get it?  Thanks!!!!
Joy E
Thank you Shelley for a very fluid and smooth practice.  Looking forward every morning.
Sandra Židan
Nice! Thanks, Shelley!
David G-
Yay for the waterfall image again! I wanted to wake up early but overslept. So, used this for an energizing and relaxing work-break from grading papers. Had to improvise as I was wearing jeans (not good for yoga!!!) and used HS weight room for space and props. Loved the balance poses and how quickly I can drop to yin space with your cues. The infinity shape is a new favorite. So profound even if solipsistic. The bike rides I lead often pass a lawn sign: “you are enough.” We often ridicule it, but now I will think twice. Chuckle! Anyway, I have suffered with arthritis since I was 18. I was achy before this and now I am loose! Namaste 
David G-
That got me out of balance! A few days behind on new 30-day challenge, but all good. 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial