Aligned and Awake: Hip Hinge<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Hip Hinge
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Lisa M
4 people like this.
You have done it again! Thank you Nathan.....it's a practice I'll be repeating often. Can't wait for your next video.
Nathan Briner
Thank you Lisa . If you ever have a question on these lessons please feel free to ask.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Nice sequencing, Nathan! I really like the meditative focus you bring to this practice: )
Janet L
2 people like this.
Beautiful practice Nathan thank you.... I love how you explain the alignment...
Nathan Briner
Janet, there will be much more in depth alignment classes coming soon. We’ll go beyond the muscle/joint alignment and start to understand how to move into the organs and stillness of the mind.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another great practice Nathan.  I appreciate your in depth guidance.
Hoping for a Season Three even though I'm benefitting by repeating Seasons 1 and 2. 
Nathan Briner
Christel Thank you! We have something in the works right now :) Is there any particular area of practice you would like to see included?
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Thank you for asking.  After years of doing asanas I've come to the place of wanting to know the finer details of proper alignment, which you do so nicely.  We want to be able to keep doing asanas as we age without hurting ourselves in the process. So focusing on the sacrum/pelvic girdle area seems to be important as well as all the other major joints.  I'd be interested in a talk about yoga as we get older.  (Patricia Sullivan's videos do this.) I just looked at your response to Janet and it sounds like you are planning some amazing classes.  
Namaste
Nathan Briner
Christel, that’s a great request. Alignment and detail is what I love to teach. There will definitely be that element in these challenges. 
Megan G
1 person likes this.
What a lovely practice. Thank you for reminding us to slow down and move into poses with attention and care to our bodes. 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial