Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 4: Fire Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 4: Fire Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Kate M
8 people like this.
This full body movement awareness exploration is utterly transformational. The initial floor to standing to floor exercise completely changed my experience in the Namaskars that followed. This awareness has the potential to shake up stuck patterns of movement. And these body movement patterns are representative of what's happening on more and more subtle levels. So - potentially a complete reframing of experience!! Love this work. Thank you Suniti for creating this and for YogaAnytime for giving it a platform.
Suniti
3 people like this.
Kate Thank you. Again, so wonderful to hear your comments. I am deeply interested in shaking up stuck patterns, to be more conscious, to show up in an inclusive way, with more choice. It's really awesome to hear how this work is landing with you.
Michelle
3 people like this.
I’m really enjoying this practice😊 thank you🙏💕
Cassia M
Thank you. I am practicing on Sundays. This has been delightful and energetic and relaxing. Learning:)
Suniti
You are welcome Cassia . Thank you for practicing with me and for sharing a bit of your experience!
Emma M
1 person likes this.
Amazing practice and teacher. I am really enjoying this series. 
Suniti
Emma so wonderful to hear! I’m glad you are enjoying this series. 
Anastasia S
I loved this so much! The practice of the gap between sensation and reaction reminded me of Vipassana- it's such an important practice and was good to be reminded. I hope you do another series after this one! I am super interested in how you incorporate somatic movement and respect for one's boundaries into your lessons. Thank you so much!
Suniti
Anastasia Thank you for sharing. Yes, being with the space between sensation and reaction is a powerful meditation practice.  Are you wondering as a teacher, how I respect students boundaries in a group class or how I encourage individuals to maintain their own sense of personal boundaries?
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial