Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 5: Space Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 5: Space Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Cassia F
You are a wonderful teacher. What a pleasure to be guided by you! Thank you! Sat Nam!
Suniti
Cassia, thank you for your sweet words. I really love being here on yoga anytime. Glad we could connect! 
Zuzanna M
1 person likes this.
Loving the entire course, I think I'll stick with this video for a longer while :)
Sarah J
1 person likes this.
Awwww thank you lovely Suniti for this wonderful somatic experience, I have really enjoyed practicing with you, you are one of the best teachers I have found yet! The last class in particular was magical 💫 xx
Suniti
Sarah, Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad these practices resonated with you.
Suniti
Thank you Zuzanna! 
Ammon M
Suniti, this was a beautiful class and a delightful series. So great to spend some time with you, even it it's not in person. - Ammon
Suniti
Hi Ammon! What a sweet surprise seeing your name here. I'm glad you enjoyed the series! You are missed in Portland. Sending love
Francesca Venturini
Dear Suniti, practicing Somatic Yoga wiyh you was a unique discovery experience. Feeling rather than doing, changes the outlook. Here and now I really enjoy to feel all the senses talking to each other, sharing informations on the space around and inside me.
Now I'm ready for the next season with you. 
Thank you
Suniti
Hi Francesca Venturini, Thank you for your reflection. It is beautiful to hear a deepening into your experience!  That is what I hope for. I'm glad you found this series supportive. Much love!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial