60 Minute Yoga Flows: Spacious Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Spacious Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Jeanette! Thank you for practicing with me. I am so happy to hear and it means so much that the class felt inviting to you ... I find myself looking for that in a teacher as well. Wishing you a beautiful day and hope to practice together soon. You can catch me live on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PDT here: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Paraskevi M
Thank you dear Sarah. It's been a while since I last practiced my yoga routines and I feel like I am ready to come back!
Sarah Beston
You are so very welcome, Paraskevi! I am happy to hear that you are back ... please keep me posted on your journey. Have a great weekend! I am also teaching live here on Yoga Anytime on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PDT. You can sign-up to join here: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Marlene S
1 person likes this.
Your voice is so soothing. Excellent class!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the class, Marlene! Happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime. Warmly, Sarah
KEVIN R
3 people like this.
Thank you for such a wonderful practice. I have been a member for several months and this practice is my "home-base." It is the practice I return to on a regular basis, when I need comfort and grounding. Beautiful!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you've found your "home-base" practice, KEVIN R! It's wonderful to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime. I look forward to practicing with you again soon! Warmly, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
I love this practice, Sarah. It feels so good to move at this pace. Thank you!
Sarah Beston
Thank you for sharing your experience of the class, Lori C! Happy to be practicing with you in this New Year. 🙏🏼
Sue
Sue
1 person likes this.
I really needed this flow today, thank you Sarah, I have not done a yoga class in almost 6 weeks and my mind and body have not been the same.  This flow was very grounding & great way to start weekend.
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial