Soulful Flow: Grounded Earth Energy<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Grounded Earth Energy
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
I’ve been waiting for this chance to practice one of your live classes Sarah, and this was well worth the wait...such a sweet and grounding practice and what a gorgeous view! I had to laugh because the wind is whipping here in Connecticut this morning, so we even had some synchronicity going on 🌬🌵🌳🌞
Pamela Macht
Hi Sarah!  Thanks so much for this new 60 min Yoga Flow Series Live from Joshua Tree!  Did it this morning here in my home studio in Baltimore and I just loved it!    
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy that we were able to practice together live, Jenny and love that the wind was blowing in Connecticut as well! I miss the east coast so much. Being together in practice is certainly one of the silver linings of this time. Hope to see you "live" again next week. All the best!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for joining, Pamela Macht! So happy to be practicing together in this way during this time and hope to see you next week. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Paul B
3 people like this.
thanks Sarah. Loving your work all the way from Sydney’s northern beaches. Cheers, Paul & Sue.
Martha K
3 people like this.
A beautiful, supportive, familiar and grounding practice. So lovely to see Joshua Tree from my rainy, windy home in Washington State.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Paul and Sue, wow—so cool that you are joining all the way from Sydney! So happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime. Stay close and let me know how your practices are going. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Dear Martha—so lovely to be practicing with you here! Rainy and windy Washington State sounds so beautiful right now. I love the desert and really miss the rain. Looking forward to continuing to practice together. Warmly, Sarah
Peggy B
5 people like this.
Peggy B
5 people like this.
I decided to Take my practice out of my happy place my porch.I randomly selected your class on grounding. It was perfect For my space today Thank you for the great class!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial