Kelsey, thank you for being here and connecting in. xok
Sharla T
2 people like this.
Great video, thanks, #feeling amazing
Kira Sloane
Sharla T, haha, love that #feelingamazing! So gooood! xok
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
This was SOOOO good. I've been playing with gentleness vs. tension in my music playing, and I also had a significant public speaking event this week that was challenging for me. I love the notion that tension is our attempt to feel safe and supported and that releasing the tension requires trust. That trust is something I'll be playing with now as I notice the tension. Thank you!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Rosanna S, Thank you for sharing your play of this practice in your music and public speaking! And congratulations on getting through that last week, with full blue moon and all! Happy you are here. xoK
Kit & Dee Dee
Thank you for a lovely practice. It's the morning after election and I needed to breathe. Thank you for your kind familiar voice. Much needed. Love n hugs. Dee Dee
Kira Sloane
Kit & Dee Dee! So great to see you here! Hope Yoga School is so much fun. Yes, we all need to breathe. xok
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I have never heard or thought about tension as having a holding purpose, but that makes such sense. And is also a little bit sad. But such a useful insight. My savasana felt truly blissful after the shimmying going on in this class! Thank you Kira.
Kira Sloane
Ali, thank you for being here and bringing so much insight and kindness. xok
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial