Sacred Kundalini: Kundalini Rising<br>Kara Looney

Sacred Kundalini: Kundalini Rising
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
What a sweet and enlightening journey these past 8 weeks have been...thank you for sharing your teachings here on Yoga Anytime! Much joy to you until we (virtually) meet again 🙏🏻🌺🌞
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Jenny S Thank you! Its been a wonderful journey connecting with this community - If you'd like to stay connected on Social Media you can find me on IG @kundalooney 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for leading us on this journey and for sharing your knowledge and energy!
AnaSofia
1 person likes this.
How wonderful practice and wandeful show. Just to say that I would love this to continue and not also with the practice but also with more kundalini yoga beyond the mat with daily recomendations and guidelines. Thank you Kara, you are a lovely teacher!
Kara L
2 people like this.
Diane C & AnaSofia thank you so much for your interest, enthusiasm and participation! Feel free to stay connected with me on IG @ Kundalooney to stay tuned on any future adventures with YogaAnytime.  You can also get on my mailing list at www.karalooney.com
Sara S
Rejection. Where it lives in me, in the lower chakras. It rose slowly and I was not sad just wanted the truth of me.  Thank you for all your help

Kara L
Sara S thank you for your vulnerable share.  This work can be very powerful and healing  - I'm so happy to know its resonating with you and unearthing that which wants to be healed.  Thank you.
Sara S
1 person likes this.
It's been a pleasure working the program

Kara L
Sara S thank you! I’m so happy to know you enjoyed it! 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Kara, I am overjoyed to learn you will be filming another season of Kundalini Yoga for Yoga Anytime! I have continued to repeat this series many times and look forward to more classes!!!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial