20 Minute Yoga Flows: Feel Good Yoga Workout<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Feel Good Yoga Workout
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This one kicked my butt! I thought I was in pretty good shape but now I see I maybe need to do this type of practice more often…but it’s always great to see you here Robert - your upbeat personality makes the hard work a bit easier 🙏🏻💪
Laura M
5 people like this.
Great class!! Feeling strong! Thanks!
Glenford N
8 people like this.
Hi Robert. Loved the practice, especially the core work! What better way to spend lockdown number 6 in Melbourne than getting down on the mat with a friend. Namaste.
Leslie C
3 people like this.
Love love love your practices!!! Thank you
Eric M
5 people like this.
What just happened? I wasn’t feeling up to it this morning, but found a new Robert Sidoti practice, AND it’s only 20 minutes. How hard could it be? I agree with Jenny S - what a great (but unexpected) start to the day. 
Charlotte M
What a great way to start the day - LOVE it!
Kate M
2 people like this.
This was perfect!.Challenging but short enough that I could stick with it! Coincidentally, I'm teaching a class tonight with the theme of cultivating the fire of transformation! Well, lots of tapas in this practice!! It's giving me some more ideas to explore...
Robert Sidoti
Hello my friend Jenny S - been awhile!! Nice to see you here :)) I'm sure you're plenty strong - nice be physically challenged sometimes though, feels good, especially when finished! Thank you so much taking the time to comment and share here Jenny!! Happy Summering! 
Robert Sidoti
Laura M !! Nice to see you here! So happy you enjoyed the practice! I appreciate you! 
Robert Sidoti
Glenford N ! Helloooooo my long time YA friend! Lockdown #6 huh?! Wow, definitely interesting times we all find ourselves in - thankful we all have Yoga Anytime to feel a sense of connection when at times there is little. Sending love, Robert
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial