20 Minute Yoga Flows: Ignite the Fire Within<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Ignite the Fire Within
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
5 people like this.
This was a fiery start to my day, core muscles coming alive and arms and stomach wobbling to hold those poses. I finished with extended meditation to go really inward and experience the residue of the practice. Namaste.
Corinne M
2 people like this.
Needed this today!  
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Good morning, Glenford N. Thank you for sharing your experience of the practice. I think it is wonderful that you are supplementing with extended meditations at the end. Wishing you a beautiful day!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for practicing with me here, Corinne M!
Catherine A
Hi Sarah, really enjoying these 20 minute flows at the moment, as I'm a little stuck for time right now. These short sessions are keeping me feeling balanced and serene Many thanks. C Xxx
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for practicing with me and sharing your experience, Catherine A! I am happy to hear that these shorter practices are meeting you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the season ... please let me know how it goes. Warmly, Sarah
Sara B
2 people like this.
Wonderful practice Sarah - at the end of my workday before I make dinner. - - energized me for a lovely evening -Merci!
Sarah Beston
So happy this was an energizing practice for you, Sara B! Wishing you a beautiful day. 
Robin J
1 person likes this.
Perfect practice on this rainy day thanks
Sarah Beston
I love a good rainy day yoga practice, Robin J! Thank you for practicing with me here.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial