Keepin' it Real: Core Yoga<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Core Yoga
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
3 people like this.
What a great practice for my Monday morning blah feeling! Now I am feeling  strong,alive, awake and with my energy circulating throughout. Grateful for this practice which arrived when I needed it most. 🙏 
Martha K
3 people like this.
No kidding! Core Core and more Core! A very strong and challenging practice. So good!
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Holy Moly! What a season opener! Now THAT got my attention 🙀 my abs have been contentedly digesting vegan ice cream during this crazy hot summer, peaceful as can be, and then BAM! Robert is back. Just kidding around with you, it’s really great to see you here again 👏 Also, truth be told this was the exact medicine I needed right about now. As always, looking forward to the rest of this season of yoga with you 🙏🏻❤️
David G-
5 people like this.
Right after this: three bananas, about a quarter cup of pickle juice and quart of water. That was a great practice! Yesterday some buddies and I rode 80 miles at tempo—getting into a muscular flow. So freaking good. This felt like that. Thanks to Shelley, Lydia and Rosemary who taught me enough strength to do this. Namaste, Dave 
Maya A
2 people like this.
Loved this practice Robert thank you so much! Great to see you in a new season, looking forward to the rest. Namaste, Maya 
Matthew
2 people like this.
great to work with you again - loved the class and the clear unhurried guidance. many thanks 🌈
Aree C
1 person likes this.
Love the class...Many thanks
Robert Sidoti
M Angela C Yay and yes!! Love hearing this - thank you for sharing how you feel! 
Robert Sidoti
Martha K Sounds like we worked the core a little?? :)  Did you feel it the next day? I personally love that feeling - reminder of the good and hard work from prior day! 
Robert Sidoti
Jenny S Jenny!! Love your comment - so funny!! Love love Vegan ice cream by the way, so good! I'm so happy to see you here and to practice with you - maybe someday live and in person! Movement is medicine - happy you got a nice dose when needed :) 
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial