The Bhakti Show: Ganesha`s Longing for Sweetness<br>Julia Berkeley

The Bhakti Show: Ganesha`s Longing for Sweetness
Julia Berkeley

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Wonderful practice!! Lovely energy. Thank you!
Emma K
1 person likes this.
Julia, thank you for that practice; it brought me a great deal of energy and peace, and I hope that others are benefiting from it similarly. Your instructions were most helpful, clear and unhurried.
Marleen R
1 person likes this.
Thank you thank you. Felt so scattered this morning. Now can move into my day feeling rooted to the earth like Ganesh. Lovely.
Beth F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Julia - the strap work in the practice was so helpful. I've done this leg over stretch before - adding the strap brought a new experience of it. Thank you for your Bhakti show - I'm learning so much. Blessings sweeter than cupcakes to you!
Julia Berkeley
Ah, thank you dear Beth for your SWEET blessings! Much love to you
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Dear Julia ~ such a beautiful practice. This week I’ve been enjoying earthy and Ganesha-related practices found here on Yoga Anytime to compliment Jasmine Tarkeshi’s Chakra course with week one being the root chakra. This class was just the perfect pairing for Muladhara. The only caveat? I now have a wicked craving for cupcakes! 🧁🧁🧁
Julia Berkeley
Jenny I'm laughing! Love the cupcake craving. And so happy for your earthy explorations. Just feeling to share with you a sweet quote from Simone Weil who says "To be rooted is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul"... enjoy! 
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Julia Berkeley  what a great quote, thank you for sharing it!

Jenny mmm cupcakes and yoga, two of my favorite things...
Lily A
1 person likes this.
So much peace in this practice. Great flow and I was DEFINITELY surprised that you could practice with so many cupcakes by you and not get distracted by them!
Julia Berkeley
Lily A thanks for the laugh! 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial