Healthy Happy Sexy: Water Flow: Ease and Surrender<br>Katie Silcox

Healthy Happy Sexy: Water Flow: Ease and Surrender
Katie Silcox

Watch this Practice
Anne J
2 people like this.
Completely lovely practice in every way - yay!
Zoe T
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, unexpected. Thank you!
Elaine Fox
Wow, such a freeing, grounding practice. I feel completely relaxed and loose. Thank you!
Christine L
Beautiful practice! My mantra for today is "No struggle". My hips feel wonderfully open, and I feel at ease, even though I am facing difficult challenges in my life right now. I can face these challenges, but I don' have to struggle!

Namaste,
Christine
Joanne D
1 person likes this.
Goodmorning your classes are beautiful please can we have some more ! Do you ever do workshops / retreats in Europe? Warm wishes x
Paige G
LOVED this practice! I feel so connected to myself :)
Astrid U
1 person likes this.
Aaaahhhh just what I needed!!!!! Great sequence! Thank you!!!!
Kelsey L
Really connected with the water concept and the fluid motions - lovely sequence.
Michelle F
2 people like this.
hola Katie - thanks for the watery love!
I first encountered that "firelog" pose oh, easily 10+ years ago on the Paul Grilley Foundations of a quiet practise dvd. When i saw it I thought - "oh that looks cool and easy" and just could not believe how difficult, actually impossible it was for me. Today you said" if you´re a big strong guy your firelog may look like this" which really made me smile cos what you demonstrated was EXACTLY my firelog - still! and I am soooo the opposite of a big strong guy!!! I just keep trying it however and making it "watery" somehow made it less yuccky! Felt good afterwards !
loveandpeacexxx
Lianne M
Thanks loved the practice...
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial