Guided by Breath: Into the Breathing Body<br>Sadia  Bruce

Guided by Breath: Into the Breathing Body
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Grammie
1 person likes this.
Sadia, with gratitude—love the spiritual nature of this practice—the forgiveness, the immersion into the breath and the ease that allow in the “stillness” of each pose. I really felt that I was able to “do” more by following my breath.  What a gift—thank you.
David G-
1 person likes this.
 I am really digging the non-linear approach and all of subtle breath and body work in the first two episodes.  Moving in novel ways is liberating. Love the swaying summer Maple in the window, opens me to new sensory information. Totally into getting weird and breaking as Kira says "the tyranny" of tradition. Thanks for offering an improvisational approach, but with some neat and challenging positions. For example, the knee dips in high lunge are shockingly hard, which I dig.  So far, I am able to move past some pain barriers (knee tightness in child's pose for example) because of all the breath work, contralateral movements and attention to adding space in the body and the listening mind. Hope you have a great weekend. Totally feel revitalized and ready to keep expanding beyond "me". Best, David 
Sadia Bruce
Dear Grammie, this is a belated but very sincere thanks for your touching post. So glad the practice landed as it did for you. I'm in such appreciation of your receptivity and generosity— a gift to me! I thank you— and I wish you all the very best for this new year!
Sadia Bruce
This post blew my mind, David! I've read it multiple times and awe remains. Thank you— truly— for your receptivity and generosity of spirit. You inspire. (Do you see what I did there? I suspect you do... But also, you really do inspire!) Best wishes for an electric new year!
David G-
1 person likes this.
I am not sure what you mean, but I love your writing style. This what came to mind with the double entendre. “ My respiration and inspiration...the beating of my heart...the passing of blood and air through my lungs, the sniff of green leaves and dry leaves and of the short and dark colored sea-rocks and of hay in the barn...the delight alone or in the rush of the streets, or along the fields and hillsides, the feeling of health...the full moon trill...the song of me rising from bed and meeting the sun.”
Tucker A
1 person likes this.
Deep gratitude for an expansive and grounded practice!
Sadia Bruce
Tucker A Thank you for being here— am THRILLED you enjoyed!
Amanda
ooh, so juicy! xx
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial