Joyful Flow: Celebrate Spaciousness<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Celebrate Spaciousness
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hola Carmen S. - Si! es como la vida una grand baile!! que bueno que lo sientes!
FERNANDO L
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade, i enjoy your classes a lot. Don´t really know that you speak spanish .
Saludos desde España or Regards from Spain
Shawn
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Wade. Another great one! I've missed your classes, but somehow was drawn to look one up today. Very grounding for me. A delightful thing happened too... I came into the arm balance on the second side when we were in the dragon type pose. It was my first time to do that! Life can be surprising. Sending a big hug from Berlin.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hola FERNANDO L solo hablo un pocito, pero lo intento! Muchas veces en Espana y Mexico! Donde vivas en Espana? Gracias por saludarme!!
Wade
Great to hear from you Shawn and love the 'breakthrough' moments when you your body gets to experience a new pose for the first time!!! Celebrate!! Thanks for sharing and big hug on the way to Berlin!
Sue M
1 person likes this.
Amazing practice Wade! I’m left wondering why there isn’t a ‘love’ button, as opposed to ‘like’ option on Yoga Anytime! Many thanks! 😂
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Sue M ahhhh so nice of you,  know that Love button has been received and thanks for sharing it with me and the forum!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Muchas gracias Carmen S. y Si! Cuando Yoga se mueve como una danza, es liberadora! Hope I wrote that correct LOL
Justine K
That was so lovely xx 🤸🏿 Thank you for creating it xxx
Wade
HI Justine K so glad you were feeling this opening flow, it's one of the go-to's in my personal practice!! big hug
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial