Outdoor Yoga Flows: Groovy Grounding Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Outdoor Yoga Flows: Groovy Grounding Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Diane M, Thank YOU so much for joining me in Yoga! May your day unfold with ease and spaciousness. Love, Alana 
Suzy L
3 people like this.
Thank you, Alana, for a gorgeous practice with a lovely backdrop.  It's always good to start my day with one of your practices, especially after a tough workout the day before. 
Alana Mitnick
Susan L, Wonderful to hear! Isn't the backdrop beautiful? I love knowing that we are practicing together. Stay close and keep me posted! Love, Alana 
Matthew
2 people like this.
lovely practice. thanks Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Thank YOU for being here, Matthew S. So happy you enjoyed this practice. Curious, where do you prefer to practice? Indoor or outdoor? Enjoy, Alana 
Matthew
2 people like this.
usually indoors. :)
Alana Mitnick
Gotcha. Me too... but I'm really enjoying practicing outdoors with the elements. I will be streaming another LIVE class on Monday Memorial Day at 10am Pacific. Hope you can join us for a LIVE practice to catch the recording. Enjoy, Alana 
Brigitte M
1 person likes this.
I really liked the practice. So wonderful to feel grounded to mother earth! And your spirit is so brigthening! and the sea in the back... so nice. i will definitely continue with these outdoor practices! Thank you!
Brigitte M
2 people like this.
I really liked the practice. So wonderful to feel grounded to mother earth! And your spirit is so brigthening! and the sea in the back... so nice. i will definitely continue with these outdoor practices! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Brigitte M, So wonderful to hear from you! It does feel amazing to be grounded and connected to mother earth and the elements... so refreshing and centering. Stay close! Love, Alana 
21-30 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial