Yoga for Body & Mind with Jasmine Tarkeshi: Beginner's Practice<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Yoga for Body & Mind with Jasmine Tarkeshi: Beginner's Practice
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Jill C
3 people like this.
Thanks, Jasmine! I am an experienced yogini, however I found this to be perfect for an early-morning practice. I really like your style and way of instruction. I look forward to practicing with more of your videos!
Gayathri S
2 people like this.
Thank you Jasmine- This was a beautiful way to ease back into a self-awareness practice with a beginner's mind all over again. I appreciate and am grateful for your kind and gentle instruction with an internal reminder for non-self-judgment. Blessings!
Uma F
1 person likes this.
This was a great class,not just for beginners, I enjoyed very much, your calming voice, draw me in. You have a great sparkle about you, playfulness and sweetness, I can say you are one of the best teachers I have come across, hope some day I can travel to SF which I love and receive clases with you. Hari Om
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Jill Gayathri Uma Thank you so much for the warm and thoughtful feedback! I am so grateful to share this practice with you and really hope to have you back again! Love, Jasmine
Kate M
Whether a beginner or not, it is so very good to return to the ground of the practice. This was quite lovely. Thank you, Jasmine!
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
Thank you--for the first time ever I was able to lift my foot to my thigh in tree pose. Your instruction to press the thigh into the foot made it possible. It felt sooooo good.
Madeleine R
wonderful beginners denonstration
Sandra Židan
I am not a beginner but I also liked this breath orientated practice! Thanks, Jasmine! ❤️
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
This felt great on a day I woke up crabby after an unideal night of sleep. I'm ready to face the day as myself now!
Peter Ferber
1 person likes this.
Jasmine, Thank you.

I took your class yesterday, after watching a memorial service for a departed family member who I now have some regret about not knowing more fulsomely in life, and just after your narrative about beginner's mind, I started to feel nauseous.  To be clear, the practice was not the problem, but the information I processed from the momentous event the day before.

I had the luxury to exercise sel care that day, which is the whole point.  I took to heart your narrative about beginner's mind and accepting the gifts that come, even if this gift came with nausea and throwing up.  The key is in the framing: The bugaboo to otherwise teachable moments are such sentiments as "This is inappropriate." and "Why me?" 

Absent bugaboo sentiments, my inner critic was not forced into silence but in deep quietude, witnessing, and healing.  Ahhh.  ~ Peter Ferber

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial