Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey Louise O !! How are you? How's the month of December treating you given your 'early morning wake up routine'? Day 18? 
Robert Sidoti
How are you Wendie Heijmer-Arendse ?! How does the practice feel for you in December? Having a good and reliable morning routine can start the day in the best way - hope these practices are doing just that for you! 
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Very good thank you!
I wish you and everyone a nice and healthy  x-mas  and all the best for 2021!!
Robert Sidoti
Happy Holidays Wendie Heijmer-Arendse !! All the best from myself and Yoga Anytime :)
Val J
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year Robert! While I had fond hopes of getting away to your Costa Rican retreat, that won’t happen for me right now. I won’t bore y’all with details - I instead restarted this excellent 30-Day challenge. Lots of love from Texas - Val 💕❤️
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
listen, pay attention breathe  :))
Robert Sidoti
Happy New Year Val J !! So nice to hear from you - so happy you're here!! It's such an unpredictable and unstable time, I get it. Be on the lookout for 2021/2022 retreats! Enjoy the 'Feeling Alriiiiight' 30 days :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Fabian H !! Hope you enjoy this series!! 
Ch Marie d’I
I was craving for another challenge, though you might have recorded this one before the other ? Part of my needed daily “discipline” when living in a city you can barely walk the streets with a mask on . 🙏
Donna C
1 person likes this.
loved it. However, I recently broke my r arm so down dog is something I'm not ready for. can you give an alternative? 
91-100 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial