Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: You Got This!<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: You Got This!
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
Funny thing--on tree pose, right leg standing was solid. Left leg was all wobbly. Then, you suggested something about abdominal support. Ohhhhhh. Boom! Glue between the torso and the limbs. et voila. Thanks again, Rob! Always an adventure.
Karen H
2 people like this.
Always enjoy your challenges, Robert! Perfect kickstart to my day...also seems to get me a little more inspired and motivated to commit to my later studio practices...no excuses for not fitting in 20 minutes to wet my whistle for more. In gratitude, Namaste. OBXyogagirl
Kit S
2 people like this.
I started day one coming off that flu that was going around and feeling weak and foggy. Now Iโ€™m feeling strong and clear again. Thanks Robert!
Karen Rennie
The length and tone of these videos are just right and so I am generally keeping up with the challenge (just 1 or 2 days behind, i think). Even when my mind says I am too busy, it is hard to not be able to squeeze in 20 minutes and so i do it despite what my mind is saying. My body thanks you!!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the comment Karen ! So happy this challenge feels the way you express here! Starting the day with some mindful movement, breathing and some positive intentions canโ€™t hurt:) All my best and Pura Vida from Costa Ricaโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Robert Sidoti
Glad youโ€™re feeling better Kit !!
Robert Sidoti
Booooooom Scuba Chick !! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Good work and connecting to core!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear Karen Rennie !! Thatโ€™s what we thought going in to these challenges, 20 minutes is right in that sweet spot for many people... not too long so to feel it interrupts daily schedule and enough of a practice to feel some positive impact... and you can always do back to back if you have more time:)
Thanks for being here with us!
Karen H
1 person likes this.
Back atcha from Tulum!
Robert Sidoti
Oh man Karen !! Tulum is by far one of my all time favorite places!!
Enjoy๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™‚๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial