Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Clear the Space<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Clear the Space
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
4 people like this.
I loved the simple flow of this practice, coupled with my breathing and the sense of going into myself to a quiet inner place. Namaste Shelley
Nancy W
3 people like this.
Loving all the variations in this challenge. Has been super helpful in loosening up the tight back. Thanks Shelley so much.
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Thank you. You made me cry.
Shelley Williams
Glenford I always love reading your introspective responses... thank you so much for sharing with all of us
Shelley Williams
Nancy Yes, its so wonderful to know that you are really feeling a shift and some relief in your back. I occasionally have tight lower back, too, and I know how nagging it can be...keep up the good rhythm!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel Ahhhh, yes... its such a sweet release when the water flows. We have tears for a reason~~~hugs to you
Nadia I
4 people like this.
Shelley Williams do you have more classes/challenges on Yogaanytime? If not, please pretty please consider making more! 😍😍😍
Shelley Williams
Hi Nadia! I do have two other seasons already filmed on Yoga Anytime. One is under the Vinyasa Flow Show, one is under Peak Pose Show. I hope to have the opportunity to do more in the future :)
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Thank you again, Shelley! It's a sunny Saturday morning here, and this was a lovely way to start the weekend!!
Wherever you are, happy day - !
Shelley Williams
Hey Kate! Happy Monday, cool and moody here in Manhattan Beach. Hope you are having a great day :)
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial