Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Power 3<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Power 3
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Welcome back! I hope you had some fun time away :)
Lili C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a wonderfull class, Nathan. I have a question, or rather I would love a tips from you, regarding the backbends: my back wants to cave like in the middle/upper back rather than down at my lower back/hips. It's a problem when we do sitting poses as well because then it's like only my uper back is bending and not down at my hips. I've been doing yoga for at least 4 years and it's still a problem. Could it be that I'm not made for these kinds of bends or am I just not that bendy still? (Im 30 this year)
Nathan Briner
Hi Lili C! I’m sorry I didn’t get back sooner. I was away for the last couple days. 
Would you be willing to send me a few pictures of the poses you’re talking about? I know we can find a solution :) 
You are definitely made for these poses but it could be that we have to adjust them a little. Send some pics (or a detailed description if you’d prefer) and we’ll figure it out 🙏
Sandra Židan
Hi! I feel my low back after today's practice. I was still struggling with the wheel pose: I could do only a version of it with the top of the head on the floor- I couldn't lift my head from the floor in this pose but the practice was interesting anyway. Thank you very much, Nathan, for sharing it with us! Namaste! 🥰
Nathan Briner
Sandra Židan, these last few classes ask a lot from the low back muscles. So it’s understandable that you’re feeling a little stiff there. If you have an extra 5 minutes to spare before you try a new class, take some time to move and open the low back. Get some warmth and motion happening first and I think you’ll feel much more comfortable in the practice. 
51-55 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial