Slow Flow and Meditation: Wholehearted Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Wholehearted Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Linda C
1 person likes this.
Really loving your live yoga classes. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Linda, I'm so glad to hear... thank you so much for joining me for these live classes. So grateful to be practicing together right now. Take good care! Love, Alana 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
The loving kindness meditation really touched into something in me today...perhaps it’s the time we find ourselves in now...I had a strong emotional reaction, literally shedding some tears, even while I’m typing this. This was not an adverse reaction, but rather a cathartic one; so as always thank you so much - from my heart to yours ❤️
Alana Mitnick
Jenny, Thank you so much for sharing... I too had a strong emotional response during the meditation, shedding tears and feeling a wellspring of raw tenderness. To feel deeply is a gift. Breathing into sensations and exhaling to release. So grateful to be in Yoga together... here and now. Wishing you a deeply nourishing weekend. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice! Thank you very much, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra, So glad you enjoyed this wholehearted practice. Thank you for joining me! Love, Alana 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful way to begin the day!  Enjoyed the Qigong like goddess part. Appreciated your advice for clicking sounds and what one can do in response.  Also ending in kindness mediation was great. Aloha
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Christel! So glad you enjoyed this practice. I am loving teaching these LIVE classes on Yoga Anytime. Wishing you an easeful week. Love, Alana 
Silvia Chierchini
Ciao Alana and thank you again... these day I've being practising here and some how you too ☺
Alana Mitnick
Ciao Silvia! Bellissima!! What a peaceful and expansive place to practice your Yoga! Wishing you a deeply nourishing and inspiring retreat. Love, Alana 
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial