20 Minute Yoga Flows: Hamstring and Shoulder Love<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Hamstring and Shoulder Love
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Fern S
2 people like this.
I woke up with a case of the Monday's, but then I remembered your new classes come out today!!! This was another yummy class and I love your sequence in this one. It definitely got all my sticky spots after a beautiful day hiking yesterday.  So much gratitude. :)
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice, Sarah! I've enjoyed doing it! Namaste! 💖
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I’m so happy to hear that this practice helped kick a case of the Monday’s, Fern S! Yoga after a hike can feel so good! Wishing you a beautiful week. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Wishing you a beautiful week, Sandra Židan! So happy to be practicing with you—much gratitude!
Francesca Venturini
I really enjoyed this class. My whole body, mind and soul are full of gratitude! Keep vibrating at this level, sending joy to all of us Sarah!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
A great way to start the day by focussing on my two areas of tightness- shoulders and hamstrings. I felt like  a new man! Well, at least more relaxed, vibrant and energised. Namaste, Sarah.
Trish
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah, a beautiful way to start my day way down here in New Zealand. Kia Ora
Sarah Beston
So grateful to be practicing with you, Francesca Venturini! Wishing you and yours a lovely holiday season!
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Glenford N! I hope you are having a lovely holiday season and hope to practice with you again soon!
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me here, Trish! So grateful. 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial