Wake Up with Yoga: Vairagya: Non-Attachment<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Vairagya: Non-Attachment
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brigitte for the invigorating practice.
Aloha from Maui
Elizabeth M
I’ve been taking all of these classes as they come out and I really love them all. I feel calm, balanced, centered, and this one had just the right amount of flow mixed with holds. Thank you for this series, Birgitte! ❤️
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Christel B Hi Christel, So happy to hear that it felt invigorating. Thank you for leaving me your feedback. Sending greetings and love to Maui and to all the people affected by the fires. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth M Hi Elizabeth, Always so wonderful to hear from you and knowing that you enjoy my classes. I thoroughly enjoy offering yoga on Yoga Anytime. Warmest, Birgitte
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Birgitte, for waking me up this morning with this nice energizing practice! Namaste! 💖🥰
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, Yoga in the morning makes such a difference. So happy to hear that you were able to practice. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
It was good to practice with you, nearing my three-year anniversary with formal practice with your guidance. I hadn't practiced in three days, which is the longest without a practice in those three years. Loved the cue about the drishte coming softly towards us. A very good reminder of 
Birgitte
Dear David, It is so wonderful to hear that you continue staying so committed to your practice. Amazing! Thank you for your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial