Yoga for Mobility: Got Balance?<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Mobility: Got Balance?
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This practice was challenging at times (in a good way) and fun and now my body and mind feel “reset”.  I’m always appreciative of your creativity and wondering “how does Melina keep coming up with these moves?”  🤷‍♂️ I don’t know how you do it, but I’m glad you do! 🙏🏻❤️
Melina Meza
Hello Jenny ~ The moves keep downloading into my body when its time for more YogaAnytime videos! It also helps that I teach classes every week and need to keep things fresh for myself. I've got journals of stick figure classes to draw from when it comes time for making new classes. I do hope the challenge today was a fun adventure, in my experience it gets better the third or fourth time. I run through the routine. I always appreciate your comments and willingness to try new classes. Warm wishes, Melina
Elizabeth M
Jenny S I always wonder the same thing! I keep thinking, what is she going to bring us this time! And I love seeing the stick figure drawings in your filming plans 😂 I adore your classes, Melina Meza ! Thanks for sharing your process with us! ❤️ 
Christel B
3 people like this.
Another wonderful practice in which you make it accessible.  Variety is the spice of life and so motivating!  Yes and thanks for sharing the genesis of  these classes how the "moves keep downloading" into your body. Thank you Melina .
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Many thanks Christel for your sweet note and for treating yourself to some yoga time. The vata in me is always looking for variety and spice. I hope you enjoy the rest of this season.
Horst R
1 person likes this.
kove every class ! thank u

Bridget
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! It feels like each practice has been exactly what I needed. I'm so happy to have found your mobility classes. Thank you!
Melina Meza
Great to hear this is what you needed Bridget! I hope you enjoy the series and come back to practice often. Happy New Year!
Linda D
1 person likes this.
I too love the creativity of your classes.  You are one of my favorite teachers on this site.  Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Melina Meza
Hello Linda ~ Thank you for the sweet note! Its truly an honor to get to share my classes here, I'm glad they resonate with you and I hope they serve you well in the seasons ahead.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial