Vin to Yin: Open Hearted Warrior<br>Wade Gotwals

Vin to Yin: Open Hearted Warrior
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jennifer E
2 people like this.
Love love this class! The sequencing was such fun along with the chanting incorporated. Amazing! Thank you so much, Wade!
Christel B
3 people like this.
What a beautiful class with thoughtful asana and peaceful chanting. Thank you Wade.👌🧘🏼‍♀️😍
Wade
Hi Jennifer E it's so nice to connect with you and so glad you are resonating with Vin and Yin!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Christel B always great to hear from you! Happy New Year! I am inspired by your dedication to the practice!! 
Silvia B
3 people like this.
Beautiful beautiful class! So reassuring! A path that guides you home, a peaceful, cozy, warm home. 
(PS - cherry on the top? that final incantatory chanting. You just relax and float)
Wade
1 person likes this.
Oh so nice hear from you Silvia B yes feels like a path home to the heart! So glad you were feeling this!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
So overjoyed to get the green light to partake in a longer, stronger yoga practice after being sidelined for a spell with a (non-yoga related) injury.  I’ve missed these “Vin and Yin” sessions!  The asanas felt so good but the chanting took it over the top ✨✨✨what a delight!
Elizabeth M
Glad you are feeling stronger, Jenny S ! 🤗 
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Jenny S I am so glad you are on the mend and able to practice again- big healing hug!
Juan Ignacio H
Thank you so much for your teachings and compassion Wade, that last chant made me feel so much again a trully heart opening practice
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial