Empowered Aging: I Believe I Can Fly<br>Jason Schneider

Empowered Aging: I Believe I Can Fly
Jason Schneider

Watch this Practice
Laura P
1 person likes this.
Good morning  Jason. I always enjoy your positive, challenging practices. It sets a wonderful tone for my day and I end the practice with a smile on my face. Thank you so much. 
Sharon
1 person likes this.
 I’ve felt anxious approaching balance poses. Jason’s reminder “It’s ok to fall out and restart” is so reassuring. I tried using a chair for Half Moon, Warrior III, and transitions. The props help in paying attention to “lines” and “slow and steady control”  Jason’s frequent reminders to pause for check points throughout the class (steady 4 corners of feet, correct alignments, not locking joints, etc) is very helpful. It made me feel ok when my leg got wobbly and Jason said, “My left leg is tired now”.  The class methodically built up to prepare for balance poses.  I felt more comfortable to try challenging asanas. Thank you very much! 
Kay S
1 person likes this.
Lovely class Jason. Really impressed with your concise instruction and positivity. Feel great. Thankyou!
Muz M
Really enjoyed this class.
Kathleen M
Hi Jason, 
I love your classes and look forward every week to your next challenge. Always feel like a new person afterwards. Thank you! 
Jason S
Laura P this comment brought me pure joy.   As a finish to most of my classes, I ask people to give the easiest and least expensive gift to someone today - the gift of joy.   A simple smile, a thank you, maybe even a gesture like holding a door for someone.   That joy is infectious (in the best way possible).    I’m so glad that our practice together put a smile on your face.  And thank you for putting one on my face in return!
Jason S
Sharon you are so, so strong and such an inspiration.   You hear me say it often when we practice together “we are perfect in our imperfection!”   It’s never about how many times you fall, it’s all about getting back up and giving it another go!
Jason S
Kay S & Muz M always so appreciative for the comments.   I hope we get the opportunity to practice together more in the future. 🙏🏻
Jason S
Kathleen M same person, just the best version of ourselves because we are doing such good for our bodies and mind.   Had a lovely conversation with a woman in my class this week, and she mentioned she was 82.  82!!!!  And she approached her practice thoughtfully and made sure to appreciate every pose her body allowed her to do and didn’t sweat for a second any pose that just didn’t work for her.  That’s the FEEL GOOD our practice should always bring to us.
Certainly hope we keep bringing you challenges and good vibes!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial