The Vinyasa Show: Shine Bright and Flow<br>Brenda Lear

The Vinyasa Show: Shine Bright and Flow
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Christy Li
1 person likes this.
Fantastic yoga sequence! It has both flow & challenge for the whole body. It demands lots of upper body strength & core strength while really working flexibility in the hamstrings. Brenda also does a great job at showing you the different level of options.
Lydia Zamorano
Thinking about how much I love your vibrant and humble personality. ??
Brenda Lear
Thanks Christy, I had fun with this one. And Lydia you are too kind and I can't wait to see you in person again...but for now I will keep on practicing with you on yoga anytime!!!
Kelly Sunrose
SUCH a great class, dear Brenda! Love love love it and you!
xo
Frederic M
1 person likes this.
Thanks Brenda, great flow!
Elissa P
This was extremely humbling. I've been practicing yoga for years, but have never been able to do hanumanasana due to hamstring injury and definitely was left by the wayside during the quick flow sequencing of arm balances that you did at the apex of the practice. I didn't feel shiny at all - just like...wow: I don't think I'm ever gonna get there in this lifetime. Can you suggest some alternatives for those sections of the practice.... or even teach a separate segment on HOW to gradually grow a splits pose if you've never been able to do it?
Laura S
Loved this so much. Didn't know I could do the arm balances and made it so much fun as I practiced. Thank you
Annie T
Great class

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial