Good Morning Yoga: Heart Rise Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Heart Rise Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Frederic M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for offering this nice flow!
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Frederic! Thank you for showing up! Wishing you a wonderful day. ~ Alana
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this soothing, meditative flow practice.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lori! It's wonderful to hear from you, always. I admire how dedicated you are to your yoga practice! xoA
Glenford N
Hi Alana. I love the relationship between the body and breath in this practice. I have a growing awareness of being able to listen to my heart and internal organs. Thank you for another beautiful morning.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Glenford! That's the magic. So glad you are here.
Glenford N
Hi Alana. I'm really enjoying the quality of the experience and the relationship of my body and breath. My breath is a treasure. Another beautiful practice. I'm floating on a sea of love, calm, peace and serenity. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Glenford. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. What a gift! Namaste.
Glenford N
Thanks Alana You're teaching is a gift and I'm willing to learn. Being attentive and really listening to my body has allowed me to make great progress in my recovery and enrich my life. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for sharing, Glenford. This is exactly it... the essence. There is a quote from the poet Mary Oliver that I find useful; "Attention without feeling is only a report." And, "Attention is the beginning of devotion." Just a few ideas to meditate on. Namaste, Alana
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial