Live Broadcasts

Kim M
4 people like this.
I’ve been a member of Yoga Anytime for quite a few years now and have periods when I’ve used the online classes quite a lot and other periods where I haven’t (it really depends on how much time I’m spending at live studio classes). I’ve always found Yoga Anytime fantastic when travelling, or at times when I’m looking for a “tailor made” class to focus on a particular area of the body. However, during lockdown, I’ve got to say Yoga Anytime has become my new best friend and I’ve never appreciated it so much! Having taken many online classes with Alana, yesterday evening, for the first time, I joined her live broadcast . It was quite special and I felt so connected even though I’m in the UK and so, because I’ve not said it before, A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL AT YOGA ANYTIME AND ALL THE MARVELLOUS TEACHERS. YOU ARE ALL MUCH APPRECIATED 👏👏👏👏
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Dear Kim your presence is so felt through these words, thank you so much 🙏 We appreciate your taking the time out to connect with us, and are blessed to be able to serve, especially during this difficult time.  Stay close ❤️ 
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Kim, thank you so much! So wonderful to hear from you and know you are here! xok
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kim! Oh I am SO HAPPY to hear this! Thank you so much for your presence and sharing. It helps so much to know that we are truly practicing together. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Beth F
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah and YogaAnytime for the lovely live broadcast practice this morning!  
Kira Sloane
Beth! Thank you so much for being here!! xok
Beth F
Thank you Alana for the practice this morning!  Loved the Tree Pose in honor of Earth Day! 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial