30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Build Some Heat<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Build Some Heat
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Sonia F
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti Hello Robert! So happy to read your reply!! The pain was indeed minor, I am on day 26 and things are flowing super smoothly. I can't miss a day, I wake up looking forward to start my day with the challenge! Thank you so much for everything, I'll be practicing more during these unstable times as you say, trying my best to stay strong and healthy! I hope you are safe and well too. Blessings :) 
Jonathan B
1 person likes this.
Number 4 got me shaking during the planks. Thanks Robert
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jonathan !! Planks can do that huh?! So worth it though, a real good way to strengthen and tone entire bod! Hope the challenge is feeling good for you and thanks so much for being here with us all! Robert
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Robert, these challenges are so great to re -focus on the purity of the poses. Loving this 30 day challenge🌸🌾
Robert Sidoti
Agreed Joan  - it's nice when a class or series helps us to get or gain a little more insight or clarity on a pose or sequence - all to often in life we are rushing through whatever we're doing, nice to slow down and feel it out! Thanks for all of your positive energy here Joan!! 
Ch Marie d’I
it is fun, 20' it goes fast but intense...I can feel it ! First challenge ever , thank you 🙏
Robert Sidoti
I agree Ch Marie d’I  - the 20 minutes do go by fast! I'm really happy you are here and the challenge is working for you! Thank YOU!!
Donna C
1 person likes this.
Good Morning Robert, I am feeling good today and I need some help. How do I  find sound?  I havelooked at ll the settings I know to look for  thanks
Roslyn G
1 person likes this.
Really enjoying the challenge.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Donna C - apologies for delay - did you figure out the sound issue you were having?? Hope you're enjoying the challenge! 
41-50 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial