30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breathe Into It<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breathe Into It
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good morning and good day to you Tanya !! Love your comment and I'm so happy you can feel my positivity and encouragement come through the screen :) I'm happy you turned up for this one - keep me posted and let me know how your practice feels and evolves as you move forward. Robert
Jonathan B
2 people like this.
I’m a first timer here and loving it so far. Great instruction Robert, thank you.
Kira Sloane
Jonathan, glad you are here! - kira
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jonathan !! Welcome to Yoga Anytime, to this challenge and a big welcome to the yoga practice! (That is if you’re a beginner and new to yoga🙏🏽) 
Either way, happy to have you! Please feel free to keep me/us posted as to how it’s going for you and how you’re feeling. Doing these online home practices can feel like a solo endeavor, but there is a community here practicing together, which is super cool! 
I’m right here my friend, Robert
Sofia F
1 person likes this.
Ι feel the difference. I do thank you :) 
Ch Marie d’I
Wanted to take that challenge as I keep on improving some details... then will have to show up every day. 🙏
Robert Sidoti
Have you been showing up every day Ch Marie d’I ? Improving on any details, how's your practice coming along? Hope your day is inspiring with a splash of happiness!! 
Elizabeth R
1 person likes this.
Robert, really enjoying your course... delighted with the flow of each day and progression being managed for me. I learnt more about half lift and table top from you after years of other teachers. Thank you and looking forward to the rest of the course.
Robert Sidoti
Hello there elizabeth !! Welcome to the 'challenge'! You're probably at Day 9/10 by now?? Still feeling good? Any questions or anything I can assist with at this point? 
Kim L
1 person likes this.
Day 2 I showed up.  Namaste. Im liking this.  
61-70 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial