30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Be Fearless<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Be Fearless
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Chrissy! See you at Day 6!!
Danielle J
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful to have found this! It is really helping me get into a new mindset! Question: every time i do salutation and lean back and then bring hands to my chest I get a tingle in my hands and then an odd rush from my head to the rest of my body. Is this normal?
Robert Sidoti
Hi Danielle ! So happy you are here practicing and finding your way into a new mindset as you say:)) Yes, feelings of getting lightheaded or dizzy can be normal for some. Very hard to say one way or the other, but it could have something to do with low blood pressure?? Blood is trying to catch up in a sense as you bend and rise and such. Also ... These sequences are new movements for you and that simply could be what the sensations are you are feeling. Difficult to say one way or the other here, I'd say to continue to pay attention to it, if it continues get blood pressure checked, see if that is the culprit:) If I have any other thoughts, I'll send a private message.
Mike H
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert Sidoti - we are loving the 30 day challenge - the practices are really starting to build now and we're feeling better and better each session.
See you tomorrow
Mike and Hayley - Adelaide, Australia
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice. I enjoyed the opening sequence, the knees to my elbows to work my core and finally the crow. At night I do the Slow Wind Down routine for best sleep. Inbetween, I'm out and about exploring London., Next week, Berlin. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Hey Mike and Hayley! You must be at Day 10 by now?! I really love reading these comments and hearing about your experience , don’t stop! Honestly, it’s so fun sharing this content online for so many like you guys to benefit from so far away! Grateful you’re here and keep me posted! :)
Robert Sidoti
Hey Glenford! How’s England?! Your travels sound awesome! So cool that you’re able to make the time for practice! Slow wind down is one of my favorite times and styles to practice before bed, so nice to head off into dreamland with a sense of calm and relaxed bod and mind! Enjoy Berlin!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Danielle ! Are you still practicing with YA? Wanted to check in with the tingling sensations you were having and see how your overall practice feels for you?! Have a blessed day!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. London is great and brings back good memories. I was born and raised in South London before moving to Melbourne, Australia 18 years ago. Your Slow Unwind routine works beautifully for me, combined with 20 minutes in the morning with the 30 Day Challenge. My sister Sandra has been teaching yoga for 15 years. I've shown her Yoga Anytime and she's very impressed. We are very close. Yoga, health and mindfulness is the glue.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Loved the crow. Wakes up the whole body. Right knee still a bit tight but the daily routines are helping to give it a gentle stretch. It's a cold Melbourne winter so the 20 minute practice keeps me strong flexible and builds my immune system. Namaste.
31-40 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial