30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Roaring Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Roaring Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Love your comment and feeling about the practices Glenford ! Good work Simba:)
Feels so good to ‘drop in’ and to feel deeply into the subtle sensations of the body🙏🏽
Isabelle H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert. This is a nice way for me to get back into yoga. 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Isabelle !! I'm so happy this is helping you find your way back :) I truly appreciate your comment! 
Joan J
1 person likes this.
This practice was so good for my shoulders.  I have never done a forward bend with eagle arms, it was such a nice release across my back and shoulders.  I love the gentle yin pigeon pose, my favorite. So grateful you are teaching this series🌸🌾💮
Robert Sidoti
there are so many  safe and very effective ways to move through our bodies!! My shoulders are the most restricted part of my body - I need to do this practice more often Joan  :)) Thank YOU for the reminder! 
Katie C
2 people like this.
Hey Robert, I am really enjoying this series, which has helped me find strength and grounding in 2020. The year has been catastrophic. Mental and physical health has been compromised pretty seriously, because we cannot congregate, touch each other, or breath together. Your series has been not just a bright spot, but actually a lighthouse guiding me back to my body, my breath, and my centeredness. I really want to thank you and have you feel that gratitude. 
As I've been doing this challenge, I've skipped some days and sometimes spent too much time doom scrolling on social media. But then I made a great connection, and I want to share it with your audience. I decided on a simple rule: No Facebook, no Instagram until after I've done my daily yoga practice. It's worked so beautifully to keep me on track and at peace. I can skip yoga, but then I'm skipping social media!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Katie C  - Thank you so so very much for your open and honest comment and sharing here - I am very grateful and I know your message resonates with anyone reading your words.  This has no doubt been a very challenging time for everyone in one way or another - the yoga practice can be a very grounding and safe place for us to come to, it can help to put things into perspective and remind us that 'everything is going to be ok' - 'this too shall pass' :)  I love the decision you made about social media! It can be a dangerous place to spend our time, especially if not grounded - so yoga first is a great idea! Please feel free to keep me posted along the way Katie - many blessings, peace and namaste.  Robert
Roslyn G
Loved this sequence.
Sandra Židan
Oh, I really loved that lion's breath today- it was exactly what I needed. Thanks, Robert, for this great practice! Namaste! 💖
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial