Welcome to Yoga: Widening the Stance<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Widening the Stance
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Kate !
Silvia Chierchini
I want to thank you very much for your work in teaching me that practising yoga is another opportunity in life to search for our spaces of freedom.... before you, it seemed just another way of moving   the body according to several rules.... now I'm finally really and deeply enjoying it. I'll explore all your work.... baby step by baby step.... sorry if my English won't expresses me clearly 😐 Grazie!!! 🤗
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Silvia! I am so happy to hear this good news! I am lucky to have wonderful teachers who encouraged Yoga as a practice of Self Inquiry and Self Trust. Erich Schiffmann inspired so many of us here on this platform.  You might like his Freedom Yoga Immersion.  Stay close. Love, Kira
David G-
1 person likes this.
Kira, 

I learn so much in these sessions, especially about how to be more receptive and vulnerable. 

Thank you for clearing up why so many instructors ask to turn to the right after Savasana! 

Before you mentioned the prana/Jedi ball in the hands I had hoped you would say connect the force. That was cool (rad?) to feel! 

I'll stick with the happy baby pose, even though I live outside of NYC.  

I have one question: what does an open heart feel like? Like holding a Golden Retriever puppy or is it vibrational feeling as with the hands?

l am going to buy a version of that shirt. 

Warmly, 
Dav id  
Kira Sloane
David Goldstein, you can only know what yours feels like. When moments of openness occur, I know that my heart is not really mine.
David G-
1 person likes this.
So beautiful!  Warmly, David 
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial