21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 3: Sensing the Subtleties<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 3: Sensing the Subtleties
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Mark C
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Nikki. Paying such close attention to the physical body at the start brings me in closer contact with the emotional, mental and pranic currents when we look at those too. I find myself in such states of silence at times that I start to wait for something to happen, as though I've arrived somewhere new and want to explore. At these times my technique drops away and my mind begins to tell stories. Many thanks, Nikki.
Nikki Estrada
Mark C I find the same thing in paying attention to the body. I still begin my meditations that way!
Siria N
1 person likes this.
Ready to face my challenges after this. Thank you🙏
Erica L
1 person likes this.
This was a tough one for me today. I had to do it from a different location and it was hard for me to stay focused. Every little noise seemed to pull me out of focusing on the breath. I kept going back to it but, I'm not sure I got the full benefit. Should I try this one again before moving on?
Nikki Estrada
Erica L try it again- maybe it was just your state of mind that day. 
Paloma  G
Hi, i noticed that you don't mention relaxation of the hands, why? Cause, at some point i get myself holding my wrists and hands really tight grasping to a blanket or just in a fist.

I don't know if others experience that or are the hands mentioned in the next episode, but you asked to share our thoughts so... 🤔 😀 
Nikki Estrada
Paloma G yes, do relax the hands! Relax any areas of tension you notice when meditating. You will discover certain areas you regularly hold tension in, relax them and keep a good posture. 
Sara S
I noticed that my holding breath is longer on the exhale than on the inhale.  Maybe fear of not inhaling is stronger than letting go
Nikki Estrada
Sara S when you pay very close attention to your breathing patterns, you'll notice you favor one half of the breath more than the other- true for all of use. Work on creating balance over time!
Sara S
The whole purpose of life

11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial