Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This challenge is an excellent way to find a structuring of time during these days of isolation! Day 1 felt great, Robert. Looking forward to the ride!
Clara P
1 person likes this.
thanks
Robert Sidoti
You are welcome Clara  :)) 
Mirey A
1 person likes this.
One of my struggles with online classes is needing to constantly look at the screen, your queues and this sequence were just amazing!
Kira C
1 person likes this.
This is just what I need right now.  I really enjoyed day 1.  I am using these as an opener to my daily workouts.  It's always a pleasure to Yoga with you Robert.  Thanks!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Mirey !! Thanks for your comment 29 days ago - how have you progressed through challenge? Have you finished? How do you feel? 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Kira !! Thanks for being here and starting this challenge (I comment on your day 11/12 comment) Have you finished? How are you feeling? Been practicing any other videos you like? 
Gökçe U
1 person likes this.
Hi there Robert!

I am a newbie when it comes to Yoga as I've only met with this practice during the quarantine. I have done a few beginner lessons here and there yet a challenge I can follow daily is certainly what I need for continuity purposes. I can't say I struggled to follow the flow of day 1, yet I am also skeptical of my capabilities for the upcoming days. 

Do you have any suggestions before moving on any further?
Robert Sidoti
Hello and Welcome Gökçe !!! I'm so happy you've chosen this challenge to begin your yoga journey :)) How is it going so far?? How are you feeling? My suggestion would be to show up as regularly as you can, making the challenge a priority in your daily schedule - this way you're giving yourself the best chance to really take to the practice, to condition yourself to move everyday etc ... Hope that makes sense, very simple suggestion but can be difficult :)) Please please keep me posted along the way!! Robert 
Jade P
1 person likes this.
Day 1 complete... looking forward to the commitment of my first 30 day challenge and hoping I will be less tin man and more fluid as the days progress. Thanks for the inspiration.
71-80 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial