The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 2: Cultivate Kindness<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 2: Cultivate Kindness
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Veronica L
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice. I'm a yoga teacher and I really enjoy your fun and different approaches to different asana. Everything is perfectly scaffolded so you can build up your practice. I feel so much space in my heart. Thank you.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Veronica ...this is so nice to hear especially coming from another teacher. Even more importantly I'm sure you will be sharing your heart with all your students - win win!!
Ruth O
1 person likes this.
Thank you. I so appreciate your teaching with a light heart and playful attitude. Namaste, Ruth
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Ruth!
Thank you for sharing and connecting and I hope you are feeling that lightness yourself and sharing it with others!
Elissa P
Hi Wade. I'm repeating this challenge this year just for fun. I really like this episode. Been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing and where you are calling home these days. I will write a longer direct missive on my day off in a few days. Thank you for continuing to share your gift(s) with us here at Y.A. I feel blessed every time I "take a class" with you virtually here. Musing on how amazing it is that I can do this – though not in the same time and space it actually happened –  but later, as my own time and space allows. So much gratitude! 
Wade
Elissa it always so great to hear from you and yes we all have been on a journey even though online 'together' for the last couple of years! I appreciate the connection! Im still based in Chicago and coming home often to help with my Mom's treatment...I remember our convos about this and love the support and that you are doing this challenge again and finding space for yourself...winning !! 
Natacha
Thank you Wade!  I am doing this challenge for the first time now, in 2020.  I know the theme of kindness is always valuable and, I believe essential, but it is esp. fitting right now.  I am not trying to be political, but can we all just be kind to each other?  4th charka, wide open after this practice.  Thank you again.
Wade
Wow and Yes Natacha the timeliness of this kindness theme is so important right now and so glad you are reminding me and the rest of the forum on this!! YES!
Vanessa D
What a pleasant surprise this morning 💓
Wade
Hi Vanessa so glad it was a good start to the day!! Happy Thursday!
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial